Robustness in handy smartphone format - Zebra TC51/TC56
The new Zebra TC51 / TC56 combines the functionality and robustness of an industrial device with the advantages of a consumer smartphone.
Model TC51 with WLAN, model TC56 with WLAN+LTE
At a glance
- Android Marshmallow and two subsequent Android versions supported - for optimal investment protection
- 1D us 2D scanner for the fast capturing of virtually all data types
- Robust according to industrial standard and ready for daily use in the company
- 5" Touchscreen (finger, glove, stylus)
- Replaceable battery with up to 14 hours of runtime and warm-swap mode
- One-touch access to the most used applications
Mobile employees today also prefer the look and feel of their own private smartphones, including comfortable touch-screen operation and handy format, in business devices. Companies especially want a secure investment, durable and rugged hardware that can withstand harsh environments.
Typical application area
The Zebra TC51 / TC56 handheld is designed for intensive daily use in the most diverse business applications. Different zebra-only features make the device unique in its class. The productivity of your employees increases through features such as the one-touch access, powerful scanner and processor and high-resolution camera.
Technical Specifications of Zebra TC51/TC56
Errors and changes excepted