DECT RFPI-Sniffer Pro
Service Check for DECT base stations - RFPI-Sniffer Pro
The RFPI Sniffer is a mobile service tool for detection and measuring of DECT base stations. It is based on an industrial PDA with integrated DECT module. A measurement can be performed without intervention (registration) in the system /base station.
On imported building plans measurement sites and base stations can be located.
- Imports building and facility layouts
- Simple marking of measuring locations and base station(s) location(s)
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Measures the reception field strength and the connection quality at any location
- Displays list with minimum, maximum, and mean values of the reception field strength
- Stores the measurement values with the assigned measuring location
RFPI Sniffer Pro provides you with network quality data: RFPI Sniffer Pro accurately identifies suitable and unsuitable DECT (radio) network locations for voice applications (conventional telephony) and data applications.
Measurement can be taken either prior to installing the base stations or at locations with established base station networks. In the former case, the optimal positions can be identified in advance. In the later case, measurement is taken of an existing DECT network with established base stations. Optimal DECT coverage can be attained by placing the base stations according to the new measurements.
Spec Sheet DECT RFPI-Sniffer Pro
Product information and technical data DECT RFPI-Sniffer Pro (Document prints color-saving)
Item Number of the DECT RFPI-Sniffer Pro