Performance - TISPLUS Trigger Handle for Handheld Zebra MC33/MC33X
The Trigger Handle for Zebra MC33/MC33X improves scanning performance by comfortable handling. The mounted trigger handle allows use of the built-in camera and charging of the device in single or multi slot charging cradle.
At a glance
- Easy insertion and removal without tools
- Mechanical push of the MC33/MC33X scan button, no driver installation, no electronic
- The camera remains usable
- Headset jack remains usable
- Fits in single and multi slot charging cradle with mounted scan handle
(Mobile device not included)
Technical Data of the TISPLUS Trigger Handle for Handheld Zebra MC33/MC33X
92 x 83 x 160mm (L x W x H)
-20°C to +50°C
Scan Handle is designed for over 1 million triggers and more than 2000 times of insertion / removal
Errors and changes excepted
Robust handheld with android that comes along with different scanning ranges. It has a good ease of use because of the touchscreen and an additional keyboard which also optimizes the data acquisition. The powerful battery lasts up to three working shifts.
Item Number of TISPLUS Scan Handle for Zebra MC33/MC33X