DECT Data PROMOTER
The DECT Data PROMOTER is a tool for the logging and display of DECT logs between the base station and the mobile device at the air interface.
The DECT Data Promoter operates in two modes:
- Log Monitor
The log monitor records and analyzes the MAC level message traffic
- Channel Monitor
The channel monitor displays and analyzes the DECT range (10 frequencies, 24 slots) and the associated channel assignments
- The built-in sequencer with If-Then logic, timers, and several levels triggers the logging process
- Adjustable log parameters: tail flags, RFPI screens, slot screens, PMIDs, and sync, ACRC-, XCRC, Z field and Q-bit error flags
- Adjustable snyc window size (4, 8, or 12 bit)
- Adjustable RFPI bit comparison length (facilitates external handover logging)
- RFPI scan to simply identify the location of the base station
- Simple synchronization (lock up) on any base station
- The channels and the bearer types of the locked base station (traffic bearer or dummy bearer) are color-coded
- Display of the synchronization status of other base stations in relation to the locked base station (slot/frame/multi-frame/PSCN synchronicity)
- Displays the number of bearers per base station and the total number and maximum number during the observation period
- Log channel changes (connect and disconnect the bearers) in a selectable log file for the subsequent analysis of system problems (for example: bearer overflow)
- Suppression of interference and virtual channels by setting RSSI thresholds suitable for fast hopping system monitoring
DECT Data PROMOTER is a tool for development or for analysis of complex problems.
Technical Specifications of the Data Promoter
TIS GmbH, based in Bocholt, is a premium provider of sophisticated mobile order processing and telematics solutions.
TIS stands for "Technische Informationssysteme” (Technical Information Systems) and is a rapidly expanding technology company with more than 70 employees and its own hardware development department. The company has been developing intelligent products for mobile order management since 1985. Based on industrial PDAs, smartphones and tablets, TIS is implementing flexible telematics solutions for the logistics industry.
The main areas of application are general cargo and freight transports with integration of warehouse logistics and retail as well as various mobile special projects such as gas and liquid transports, disposal and returnable goods logistics. TIS serves more than 150 customers with more than 50,000 mobile units.
Do you have questions? Contact me!
Are you interested in our products or want a complete logistics consulting to find the best software and hardware solution for your logistical infrastructure?
+49 2871 2722 - 63
TIS Sales Support
Do you already know ... ?
Do you already know ... ?
TISLOG logistics software for road, warehouse and the office integrates the mobile workforce seamlessly into your IT infrastructure.
Simplified, faster logistics processes and reduced error rates optimize service quality - for satisfied customers.
We provide competent and complete technical support and management of your mobile devices - on demand also in the all-inclusive package.
These modules are available in the context of our service contracts. Ask us for details.
TIS offers selected devices that simplify, accelerate and optimize your workflow.
All mobile devices from our portfolio are ideally suited for use in the demanding everyday environment of the logistics industry.