7" All-in-One Data Terminal - Trek-773 Forklift Terminal
Trek-773 is a mobile all-in-one data terminal of the new generation with 7" display. An Intel® Atom™ E3826 SOC processor ensures high performance with wired connections, such as Gigabit Ethernet, CAN2.0B (J1939, OBD-II / ISO 15765) und J1708 (J1587). Connections to other network services is also possible over LTE (downward compatible with CDMA / HSDPA), GPS,
WLAN and Bluetooth options).
The Trek-773 was designed for the automotive market.
Its vehicle conformity meets ISO7637-2 and SAE J1113 standard, ensuring the system to remain stable, during start of the engine. The robust casing does not only allow for applications in a wide temperature range (-30°C - 60°C), but also in harsh environments with shock (100G, 6ms) and vibration.
At a glance
- 7" WVGA wide-angle LCD resistive touchscreen
- Supports WES8, Win7 & ubuntu
- Vehicle diagnostics interface with CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO 15765) and J1708 (J1587) protocols
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, and LTE WWAN modules
- Intelligent vehicle power management system supports ignition on/off/delay functions, wake-up event control, and system health monitoring and diagnostics
- Wide working temperature (-30° C ~ 60° C), supports 12/24V vehicle power (ISO 7637-2), and certified for shock and vibration tolerance (MIL-STD-810G and 5M3)
Technical Specifications of Advantech Trek-773
Errors and changes excepted
Trek-773 Forklift Terminal
Advantech Trek-773 forklift terminal manufacturer information
Item numbers of Trek-773 forklift terminal
More forklift terminals from Advantech
Are you looking for more forklift terminals from this manufacturer?
Find more models on the manufacturer's website or ask us. Our sales team will be happy to advise you.