RISC All-in-One Terminal for easy operation - Trek-733L Forklift Terminal
TREK-733L is an ARM based Android 4.4.2 platform with 7" display and capacitive touch screen all-in-one light duty mobile data terminal (MDT). With 1.0 GHz processor, 1GB DRAM and rich wireless communication interface include 4G LTE and WLAN/BT provide high speed data exchange with performance required by fleet management company. It offers a built-in battery to backup any emergency condition (UPS). MIL-STD-810G rated can be satisfied by most light duty vehicle shock/vibration environment. GNSS with 4G LTE can be used for location and route optimization, and the option for Beidou can cover most global navigation satellite system. There are three external antenna SMA ports for critical outdoor application to have better sensitivity and performance.
At a glance
- NXP (Freescale) i.MX6DL Dual Core Cortex-A9 1.0 GHz SOC, 1GB DRAM, 4GB eMMC with Android 4.4.2
- 7" WSVGA (1024 x 600) LCD with capacitive touch screen
- Built-in 4G LTE, WLAN/BT and GNSS include Beidou support. Support external antenna via SMA with better sensitivity for 4G LTE and GNSS.
- Built-in battery pack (3.6V, 2400mA) as UPS for emergency status include notification to backed office and data backup
- Design for vehicle 12/24V power system and MIL-STD-810G shock/vibration standard
- One analog video input to dedicated video processor for real-time display application
- Multiple isolation Digital Input/Output interface and support vehicle speed line input for distance measurement
- Excellent noise suppression technology for built-in voice recognition application
Technical Specifications of Advantech Trek-733L Forklift Terminal
Item Numbers of Trek-733L Forklift Terminal
More Hardware from our Portfolio
More forklift terminals from Advantech
Are you looking for more forklift terminals from this manufacturer?
Find more models on the manufacturer's website or ask us. Our sales team will be happy to advise you.
Founded in 1985 in Munich, Germany, Advantech Service-IoT GmbH is a leading innovator and market leader for industrial PCs and forklift terminals with screen diagonals from 7 "to 15" in Germany (as of 2015). Development and production at the Munich site enable a high level of flexibility, which is now also increasingly beneficial to customers worldwide thanks to the takeover by the Taiwanese technology group Advantech (TAIDEX: 2395).
Do you already know ... ?
Always one step ahead: To increase the efficiency of your processes the TIS specialists developa set of tools and services under the name TISPLUS that relieve your staff and assist in daily operations.
We provide competent and complete technical support for your mobile devices - also in the worry-free all-inclusive package. These modules are available with our service contracts.
TISLOG logistics software for the road, the warehouse and your headquarters integrates mobile workers seamlessly into your IT infrastructure. Simplified, faster logistics processes and reduced error rates optimize service quality - for satisfied customers.
At TIS you get everything from one source. In addition to our own developments, we also offer selected software from reputable manufacturers in our portfolio, which perfectly complement our solutions and optimally fit into your IT environment.