Zebra MC9300 - Android mobile computer with touchscreen and keyboard
The Zebra MC9300 handheld is the most robust model in the 9000 series.
With the familiar Android operating system, a larger touchscreen than its predecessors, outstanding processing performance, excellent memory and a long-lasting battery, the device ensures high productivity in the warehouse.
Optional cameras on the front and back and an exceptional scanning range allow versatile use and high accuracy at work. The powerhouse can easily cope even with extreme environments such as deep-freeze rooms.
At a glance
- Outstanding productivity and maximum comfort thanks to superior ergonomics
- Different versions available, with or without scan handle integrated
- Excellent WiFi range and speed
- Best battery life with PowerPrecision+ battery and quick charge function
- Extremely high-resolution photos and videos for more productivity (optional 13 MP camera on the back)
- Extended industrial scanning functionality and outstanding scanning range, barcodes can be captured from a great distance
- Keyboard and touchscreen for operating older TE apps and newer intuitive, interactive Android apps
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Maximum robustness
Technical Specifications of Zebra MC9300
Errors and changes excepted
Spec Sheet Zebra MC9300
Technical data sheet and product information Zebra MC9300 (document prints color-saving)