Industrial hybrid device - Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50K
The ScanPal EDA50K device is ideal for highly mobile frontline workers in scan-intensive environments, such as parcel pickup and delivery, inventory management, field sales, work order automation and proof of service – providing improved efficiency and reduced TCO for enterprise customers.
A new addition to the Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50 Series enterprise products, the EDA50K enterprise hybrid device is an Android™ device with broad suitability for a wide variety of applications. Featuring high-speed performance and smooth operation, it provides a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM. Its excellent network connectivity supports many popular wide area networks, with Wi-Fi connectivity supporting 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band. Designed for left- or right-handed operation, with a curved, ergonomic hand grip, it reduces fatigue when held for long periods of time, and provides a more comfortable user experience.
At a glance
- An industry-leading platform: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU enables fast access to business-critical applications.
- A 10.2 cm (4 in) Corning Gorilla® capacitive touchscreen that is big enough to view applications on a single page, coupled with a numeric keypad that is portable enough to fit in your pocket.
- With broader network coverage and a 4,000 mAh swappable battery, field workers and in-house operators can get connected anytime and anywhere.
- Embedded Honeywell customized power tools greatly simplify device and network management.
- ScanPal EDA50K devices can be easily connected to multiple devices, enabling support for more use cases and applications.
Technical Specifications of Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50K
Errors and changes excepted
Zubehör-Empfehlungen für Honeywell EDA50K
Der TISPLUS Handheld Scannergriff für den Honeywell ScanPal EDA50K verbessert die Ergonomie Ihres Handheld-Terminals bei der Erfassung von Daten und erhöht die Produktivität des Benutzers beim Scannen.