HCS DECT Locator Android
Measuring system for DECT networks - HCS Locator Android
DECT stands for "Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications" and is the digital radio standard for a large number of wireless connections. This standard is primarily known from wireless landline phones, but is also used for the wireless transmission of data.
The main advantages of DECT are the high voice quality of this radio standard, the high security and the greater range in comparison to WLAN, but also the low susceptibility to interference from other radio technologies.
The HCS Locator Android is a service tool for DECT cordless systems. It is used to measure the signal and connection quality of base stations at different measuring points.
The HCS Locator Android offers i.a. the import of building plans for the storage of measuring points and locations of base stations.
The following components are included in the scope of delivery
- Industrial PDA (Zebra TC56, Android 8.1, 5-inch display, 2GB RAM, 16GB Flash)
- HCS-Mobile measuring mobile part, direct adaptation to the PDA, power supply via PDA
- 2 battery packs (4300mAh) for PDA
- USB power adapter for charging USB adapter cable for charging and data transfer to the PC
- Belt pouch for PDA
- HCS base station with 2 antennas
- Stable plastic holder for HCS base station and battery pack 2 battery packs (7.2V, 3.5Ah) for HCS base station
- Charger for battery packs (110-230V, 50/60 Hz) with discharge function
- Power supply for HCS base station (230V)
- Quick Start Guide
- Stable plastic case for storage and transport
The picture (left) shows the fully equipped HCS DECT Locator Android case.
Note: We also offer an inexpensive upgrade service for your old HCS locator.
Data sheet for DECT HCS Locator Android
Product information and technical data TISPLUS DECT HCS Locator Android (Document prints color-saving)