Measurement system for DECT networks - HCS Locator Pro
DECT stands for "Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications" and it is the digital radio transmission standard for a wide array of wireless connections. This standard is primarily used for wireless land line telephones. It is, however, also used for the wireless transmission of data.
DECT's main benefits include high quality voice transmission, high level security, greater transmission range as compared to WLAN, as well as low susceptibility to interference from other radio technologies.
HCS Locator Pro is a service tool for DECT Cordless Systems. It measures the signal and connection quality of base stations to different measuring stations. HCS Locator Pro is the next generation of the HCS Locator. HCS Locator Pro imports building plans, which are used to store the measurement points and determine the base station locations within the buildings.
The following items are included with delivery
- Industrial PDA (Psion Teklogix Workabout Pro, Model 7527C-G2, with Windows ® Mobile ® 6 Classic, 128MB Flash, user software
in program memory)
- HCS-Mobile measuring handset, direct adaptation of the PDA, power supply via PDA
- 2 rechargeable battery packs (3000mAh) for PDA
- Charger and power plug for PDA batteries
- USB cable for data transfer to PC (ActiveSync)
- Holster for PDA
- HCS base station with 2 antennas
- Sturdy plastic holder for HCS base station and battery pack
- 2 battery packs (7.2 V, 3.5 Ah) for HCS base station
- Charger for battery packs (110-230V, 50/60 Hz) with a discharge option
- Power supply for HCS base station (230 V)
- 4-slot charger for NiCad / NiMH batteries (size AA / AAA) (110-230V, 50/60 Hz) with discharge option
- Installation CD and Quick Start Guide
- Robust plastic case for storage and transportation
Item Number of HCS Locator Pro
TIS GmbH, based in Bocholt, is a premium provider of sophisticated mobile order processing and telematics solutions.
TIS stands for "Technische Informationssysteme” (Technical Information Systems) and is a rapidly expanding technology company with more than 70 employees and its own hardware development department. The company has been developing intelligent products for mobile order management since 1985. Based on industrial PDAs, smartphones and tablets, TIS is implementing flexible telematics solutions for the logistics industry.
The main areas of application are general cargo and freight transports with integration of warehouse logistics and retail as well as various mobile special projects such as gas and liquid transports, disposal and returnable goods logistics. TIS serves more than 150 customers with more than 50,000 mobile units.
Do you have questions? Contact me!
Are you interested in our products or want a complete logistics consulting to find the best software and hardware solution for your logistical infrastructure?
+49 2871 2722 - 63
TIS Sales Support
Do you already know ... ?
TISLOG logistics software for road, warehouse and the office integrates the mobile workforce seamlessly into your IT infrastructure.
Simplified, faster logistics processes and reduced error rates optimize service quality - for satisfied customers.
We provide competent and complete technical support and management of your mobile devices - on demand also in the all-inclusive package.
These modules are available in the context of our service contracts. Ask us for details.
TIS offers selected devices that simplify, accelerate and optimize your workflow.
All mobile devices from our portfolio are ideally suited for use in the demanding everyday environment of the logistics industry.