Measurement system for DECT networks - HCS Locator Pro
DECT stands for "Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications" and it is the digital radio transmission standard for a wide array of wireless connections. This standard is primarily used for wireless land line telephones. It is, however, also used for the wireless transmission of data.
DECT's main benefits include high quality voice transmission, high level security, greater transmission range as compared to WLAN, as well as low susceptibility to interference from other radio technologies.
HCS Locator Pro is a service tool for DECT Cordless Systems. It measures the signal and connection quality of base stations to different measuring stations. HCS Locator Pro is the next generation of the HCS Locator. HCS Locator Pro imports building plans, which are used to store the measurement points and determine the base station locations within the buildings.
The following items are included with delivery
- Industrial PDA (Psion Teklogix Workabout Pro, Model 7527C-G2, with Windows ® Mobile ® 6 Classic, 128MB Flash, user software
in program memory)
- HCS-Mobile measuring handset, direct adaptation of the PDA, power supply via PDA
- 2 rechargeable battery packs (3000mAh) for PDA
- Charger and power plug for PDA batteries
- USB cable for data transfer to PC (ActiveSync)
- Holster for PDA
- HCS base station with 2 antennas
- Sturdy plastic holder for HCS base station and battery pack
- 2 battery packs (7.2 V, 3.5 Ah) for HCS base station
- Charger for battery packs (110-230V, 50/60 Hz) with a discharge option
- Power supply for HCS base station (230 V)
- 4-slot charger for NiCad / NiMH batteries (size AA / AAA) (110-230V, 50/60 Hz) with discharge option
- Installation CD and Quick Start Guide
- Robust plastic case for storage and transportation
Item Number of HCS Locator Pro